Saturday, December 11, 2010

Steve Martin - 1, Me - 0

This past Wednesday, the always amazing Steve Martin just posted a quick story on his website, where he scanned 3 royalty checks he's recently received for the use of his music. The checks were for $0.03, $0.03, and $0.07, for a total of $0.13...


Yesterday, I received a payment from Napster for some music streams I had in September. They were for my ambient music project, Life Is My Soundtrack. The total payment for the streams - $0.12...

So I would like to take this moment to admit my defeat and humbly concede. Steve Martin, you are the better man, and I salute you...




Musician Christopher Bright compares royalty payments with the legendary actor/musician Steve Martin








































































----------
Right now I'm listening to:
The Don Ho Christmas Album