Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 2014 News Update

It's October, and time for my monthly news update! 

Hi everyone, it's September, and time for a news update!

On the Life Is My Soundtrack front, Rory Carruthers is busy mixing the next full length ( L018 - due out mid-November), and I'm working on tracking the next 2 albums (L019 and L020), at least one of which will be released in December. They are all moving along fantastically, and I'm excited to get them all released as soon as possible!

A big update to my metronome app "Keep Time" has been submitted to Apple for approval and should be released any day now. It has some new unique features that will be valuable to anyone who uses a metronome.

I have a few other recording projects that are moving along slowly at the moment, but I'm hard to block out some time in the next few weeks to get them completed.

My website redesigns have grinded to a halt for the moment as well, as I'm looking at a few web design programs that have major updates coming soon, and I need to see how they all pan out before I know the best way to proceed. 

Finally, Rory Carruthers and I are working on a book! All I can say at the moment is that it is music-related, but we've been busy planning over the last month or so, and are now in the writing phase. Should be exciting stuff! 

That's all for now! Thanks again for all of your support! 

----------
Right now I'm listening to:
I'll Stay With You (New Order)